Spidias effort in the safety field brought the company to certify a chest protector, in fact SPIDIas Warrior Chest is regulated as level 1 prEn 1621-3 (provisional norm for Chest protector for motorbike usage).
The Warrior technology is composed by 3 layers shaped as a square blocks structure designed to spread out the shockwave.
- 21,8 Kn shock absorbing value (clears prEn 1621-3 test),
- 644 sq/cm area covered by the protector
- Biomechanic junctions are able to adapt to the chestas morphology. This also enables easy folding for storage of protector
- Max thickness is 15mm (guarantees aerodynamics and comfort)
- Great air circulation thanks to wide air vents
- Warrior chest comes built in or optional on most SPIDI jackets and top range leather suits.